D. Date of birth:
E. Place of birth:
F. Country of residence:
1. Were you born in the area (city, country) where you live now?
2. If not, where were you born?
3. What languages do you speak?
4. Which language do you speak at home?
5. How so you make important decisions in your family?
6. How do you greet your friends?
7. How do you greet your relatives (aunts, uncles, parents..)?
8. Are you religious? If yes, what is your religion?
9. Is religion important to your family?
10. How do you celebrate a birthday?
11. How do you celebrate Christmas?
12. How do you celebrate New Year's Eve?
13. What do you think of your
country's climate? Why?
14. Describe last year's summer.
15. Describe last year's winter.
16. How many people live in
your area (town, city, village..)?
17. How many people live in
18. Describe your country's flag.
Mention 3 famous things from your country (museums, famous
To be able to answer the next questions,
you will have to know what the exchange-rate of US dollars is. All
the questions about money will have to be answered in US dollars:
20. If you were given $50 today,
what would you buy?
21. How much pocket money do you get and
what do you spend it on?
22. Do you get paid to do jobs
around the house? If so, how much?
23. How much is a Big Mac
24. How much is a six pack of Coke?
25. How much
is a CD that is number one in the charts?
26. How much is it
to rent the latest video for one day?
27. What is the name
of your own currency?
28. How much is $100 in your currency?
29. What is your favourite food?
30. Where would you like to go to on holiday?
31. Who is
your best friend from outside school?
32. Is money important
to you? Why (not)?
33. What time do you have to go to bed
during the week?
34. Mention three important things in your
life at the moment.
35. If you could make three wishes, what
would you wish for?
36. Now you can add some personal
information. Do not ask the same things as in the previous
questions because your partner works with the same book!